What are the DELE examinations?
The Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) or DELE is the official accreditation of the degree of fluency of the Spanish Language, issued and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain. The Instituto Cervantes is the institution in charge of organizing the exams, while the University of Salamanca is in charge of the preparation, correction and final evaluation of all the tests.
Who does it aim?
What does the program cover?
- Class guided activities in class.
- Planned hours of self-study at home.
- Activities focused on specific grammar topics.
- Activities to reinforce listening and speaking skills.
- Writing and reading workshops.
- Constant assessments via Skype or e-mail.
- Periodic DELE practice tests.
What materials will be used?
- Previous DELE examination papers.
- Grammar books/materials according to your level.
- A variety of readings and comprehensive activities.
- Personalized study materials according to your specific needs and requirements.
How is the DELE structured?
- Level A1 – Acceso (Access)
- Level A2 – Plataforma (Platform)
- Level B1 – Umbral (Threshold)
- Level B1 – Escolar (School)
- Level B2 – Avanzado (Advanced)
- Level C1 – Dominio Operativo Eficaz (Effective Operating Command)
- Level C2 – Maestría (Mastery)
Where can I obtain more information?
- Exam samples http://diplomas.cervantes.es/candidatos/modelo.jsp
- Prices in Peru http://diplomas.cervantes.es/candidatos/precios.jsp?pais=604
- DELE examinations in Peru http://diplomas.cervantes.es/candidatos/centros_examen.jsp?pais=604
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú http://www.idiomas.pucp.edu.pe/es/programas-y-servicios/examenes-internacionales/examenes-dele
- Universidad Ricardo Palma http://www.urp.edu.pe/espanol/